In these general conditions, it should be understood by:
- consumer : natural person who does not act within the framework of his profession or his company and who concludes a distance contract with us;
- contract distance: contract by which one or more distance communication techniques are used only until the conclusion of the contract as part of a distance sales system products and / or services organized by Sinnova SPRL via its site e -li.be;
- distance communication technique : means that can be used to conclude a contract, without the consumer and Sinnova SPRL meeting;
- period of reflection: period during which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
- right of withdrawal: possibility for the consumer to renounce the distance contract during the cooling-off period;
- day : calendar day.
- These general conditions apply to all offers Sinnova SPRL in its online store and all distance contracts concluded between the consumer and Sinnova SPRL via its website webe e-li.be. By ordering at the online store, the consumer accepts the general conditions.
- In addition to these general conditions, additional conditions formally mentioned may apply to certain products.
3. Birth of the contract
- The contract is created when the consumer accepts Sinnova SPRL’s offer electronically.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically Sinnova SPRL immediately confirms receipt of acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the reception of this acceptance is not confirmed, the consumer can terminate the contract. This electronic sales channel also refers to the General Conditions.
- Sinnova SPRL takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transmission of data, and ensures the protection of the Web environment. If the consumer pays electronically via its e-li.be site, Sinnova SPRL will take the necessary security measures.
- Sinnova SPRL may inquire – within the limits provided by law – about the consumer’s creditworthiness as well as all the facts and factors important for the conclusion of the distance contract. If, after this investigation, Sinnova SPRL has good reasons for not concluding the contract, it may refuse an order or a request, giving reasons for its decision.
- Sinnova SPRL may refuse an order or request or make its execution subject to special conditions. This choice fully belongs to Sinnova SPRL which must not justify its decision. If Sinnova SPRL refuses an order or a request, it immediately informs the consumer.
- The articles and accessories offered to the consumer in the online store are based on the data provided in the online store.
- If an offer has a limited validity period or is subject to conditions, this is clearly indicated.
- The offer includes a complete and precise description of the products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow the consumer to appreciate the offer correctly. If Sinnova SPRL via its e-li.be site uses illustrations, these faithfully reflect the products and / or services offered. Any manifest errors in the offer do not bind Sinnova SPRL
- The website contains information which enables the consumer to know clearly his rights and obligations, which arise from acceptance of the offer. These include in particular :
- the price including taxes;
- of any costs of delivery;
- of how the contract will be formed and the steps necessary for this purpose;
- of application or not the right of withdrawal;
- the terms of payment, delivery or performance of the contract;
- the period of acceptance of the offer, or the period of validity of the price.
5. Price / delivery costs
- Prices apply when ordering a product. All prices are expressed in euros, in accordance with legal provisions, and include turnover tax.
- Special offers are only valid during the period of validity mentioned. This mention appears in a leaflet or on the web page presenting this special offer.
- The prices mentioned in the online store do not include delivery costs. The amount of delivery costs and delivery against reimbursement is independent of the quantity of products ordered.
- Here are the payment methods for orders placed at the online store.
Direct e- banking (SOFORT );
Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express).
- Stripe ;
- Here are the payment methods for orders placed at the online store.
Sinnova SPRL can extend the payment possibilities. Other payment options will always be mentioned on the website.
- If a payment deadline is agreed with Sinnova SPRL, the consumer is at fault if this deadline is exceeded. Payment terms can only be agreed in writing under conditions to be agreed.
- If payment by credit card is chosen, the conditions of the issuer of the card in question apply. Sinnova SPRL is not affected by the relationship between the consumer and the card issuer.
- The consumer bears all (extra) legal costs of any kind, including the recovery costs caused by Sinnova SPRL if the consumer does not meet his (payment) obligations.
- In the event of late payment, Sinnova SPRL may terminate the contract with immediate effect or suspend (subsequent) delivery until the consumer has fully complied with his payment obligations and paid the costs referred to in article 6.4.
- Sinnova SPRL sends itself, or through a third party, as quickly as possible the accepted orders, according to their order of arrival. If a product is in stock, the average delivery time is 6 working days from the date of the order.
- In view of this is defined in article 4 of these general conditions on this subject, the entrepreneur will honor the accepted orders without delay and, in any case, at the latest within 30 days, unless the parties agree otherwise on the delivery time. If the delivery is late or if an order cannot be fulfilled on time or not entirely, the consumer will be informed at the latest 30 days from the placement of his order. The consumer is then authorized to terminate the contract free of charge and to request any compensation.
- Sinnova SPRL declines any responsibility in the event of damage of any kind resulting from exceeding the delivery times announced.
8. Return of products and right of withdrawal
- The consumer is required to inspect or have the products inspected thoroughly immediately after receipt.
- Regarding the products purchased from the online store, it is possible to return these products to the online store without mentioning a reason and this, within 14 days of delivery of the product in question, i.e. – state the cooling-off period, provided that the products have not been used otherwise. The consumer can return the item using the enclosed return slip, and is then reimbursed.
- The entrepreneur reimburses all payments from the consumer, without delay and, in any case, within 14 days from the day on which the consumer communicated the withdrawal. Unless the entrepreneur offers to collect the product in person, the latter is entitled to wait for having received the product or proof of return of the product from the consumer, depending on which event occurs first. place, before making the refund.
- For reimbursement, the entrepreneur uses the same means of payment as that used by the consumer, unless the consumer authorizes another method of payment. The refund is free for the consumer.
9. Right of withdrawal of exclusion
The company is entitled to exclude the following products and services from the right of withdrawal, but only if it clearly mentions in its offer, in any case in good time before the conclusion of the contract, the following:
- Products or services whose price is linked to fluctuations on the financial market, over which the company has no influence and which are likely to occur during the withdrawal period;
- The contracts which are concluded during a public auction. By public auction is meant a mode of sale where the products, digital content and / or services are offered by the company to the consumer who is personally present or benefits from the possibility of being personally present, under the direction an auctioneer, and where the highest bidder is required to purchase the products, digital content and / or services;
- Service contracts, after the service has been completed, but only if: a. the execution started with the express prior agreement of the consumer; which b. also took note of the loss of its right of withdrawal as soon as the company has fully executed the contract;
- Package travel as referred to in article 7: 500 of the Civil Code and contracts relating to the transportation of people;
- Service contracts for the provision of facilities, if the contract mentions a certain date or period of performance and other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental services and catering;
- Contracts relating to leisure, if the contract mentions a certain date or period of execution thereof;
- Products manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications, which are not prefabricated and which are produced on the basis of a personal choice or decision of the consumer, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
- Products that deteriorate quickly or have a limited shelf life;
- Sealed products which for health protection or hygiene reasons cannot be returned and which have been unsealed after delivery;
- Products which after delivery are by nature irremediably mixed with other products;
- Alcoholic beverages whose price is agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract, but whose delivery can only take place after 30 days, and whose real value depends on market fluctuations over which the company has no influence;
- Sealed audio, video and computer software, which were unsealed after delivery;
- Newspapers, journals or magazines, except their subscriptions;
- The delivery of digital content other than on a physical medium, but only if: a. the execution started with the express prior agreement of the consumer; which b. also took note of the loss of its right of withdrawal.
10. Retention of title
- The articles remain the property of Sinnova SPRL until full payment of the amount of the invoice by the consumer.
- The consumer cannot encumber, sell, deliver again, or otherwise dispose of the products before the transfer of ownership.
11. Guarantee and liability
- Sinnova SPRL ensures that the products and / or services comply with the contract, the specifications mentioned in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or possibility of use and the legal and / or official provisions in force at the date of formation of the contract.
- Sinnova SPRL is under no obligation to pay any direct or indirect compensation to the consumer or to third parties, except if the fault was caused intentionally or if it is a serious fault.
- If Sinnova SPRL, for any reason whatsoever, is required to pay compensation, this compensation may never exceed the amount of the invoice for the product which is causing the damage.
- Despite the constant care and attention that Sinnova SPRL gives to the composition of the website, it is possible that the information published on this website is incomplete and / or incorrect.
- The information published on the website is regularly supplemented and / or adapted. Sinnova SPRL reserves the right to make any changes with immediate effect and without prior notice.
- The consumer is obliged to guarantee Sinnova SPRL against any recourse by third parties within the framework of the execution of the contract, provided that the law does not prevent the damage and costs from being borne by the consumer.
- It is possible that Sinnova SPRL publishes on its website (e-li.be or Sinnova.be) links to other websites that may be of interest or informative for the visitor. Such links are purely informative. Sinnova SPRL is not responsible for the content of the websites to which the links refer or the use made of them.
12. Force majeure
- In the event of force majeure, Sinnova SPRL is not obliged to comply with its obligations to the consumer, or this obligation is suspended for the duration of the force majeure.
- He meant by force majeure all circumstances beyond its control, which prevents wholly or partially meet its obligations to the consumer. These circumstances include strikes, fire, operational disruptions , power outages, the absence or delay in delivery of subcontractors or other stakeholders and the absence of any official permit . Force majeure also includes disruption of networks (telecommunications), or communication systems and / or the unavailability of the website at any time.
13. Intellectual property
- The consumer expressly acknowledges that all intellectual property rights protecting information, communications or other comments about products and / or the website belong to Sinnova SPRL, its affiliated companies, its subcontractors or d ‘other beneficiaries. Intellectual property rights are understood to mean patent, copyright, trademark, design and mock-up rights and / or other (intellectual property) rights, including sui generis rights in databases and the topography of semiconductors, or other products, as well as know-how, methods and concepts, patentable or not.
- The consumer undertakes not to fraudulently use the intellectual property rights described in this article.
- By placing an order, the consumer authorizes Sinnova SPRL to use his personal data if necessary. Sinnova SPRL exclusively uses consumer data as far as this is necessary for the provision of services. The consumer’s personal data are not communicated without their consent to third parties for commercial purposes.
- The consumer’s data are only stored as far as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the personal data are obtained and processed by Sinnova SPRL In addition to the performance of the contract, this includes carrying out marketing activities and maintenance commercial relations with the consumer.
15. Data is personal / Age threshold
- Sinnova SPRL does not accept orders from people under the age of 18.
16. Applicable law
- All Sinnova SPRL offers and contracts are exclusively governed by Belgian law.
- For any question and / or complaint, the consumer can contact Sinnova SPRL customer service on number 0489 50 29. We are available Monday to Friday between 9 am and 6 pm. The email address for customer service is [email protected] . Claims are generally processed within 30 days. If this is not possible for any reason, the customer is informed of the duration of the delay.
- The consumer can submit the dispute to an independent litigation commission. It can be via the O D R platform , or another similar litigation committee, without prejudice to the client’s right to submit the dispute to a competent court.
- For tips to avoid buying imitations, we refer the consumer to the European Center for e s consumers . In case of suspicion of imitation, the consumer may file a complaint Point conta c t .
18. Information about the company
The head office of Sinnova SPRL is established at Quai de Rome 71/11 Liège, Belgium. The company is registered in the commercial register under number 0607.884.152 .
Download here the standard form for the right of withdrawal.